Wyoming Ohio Cycling Foundation and Half Day Cafe 2020 Spring Classic
May 8, 2020 Ends May 23, 2020
Photo by Arch Cunningham
2020 Wyoming Ohio Cycling Foundation TENTH Tour
This year’s tour is scheduled for May 8- 23. Hopefully, everyone has blocked out time on their calendars.Following is the schedule of events, with a surprise new course designed for the Dirty Dozen to be announced at the start of that day’s leg. This year, in addition to awarding the winning team the opportunity to choose four charities to which it will donate the funds raised from the Tour, we will allocate to each of the other teams the sum of $1,000 to donate to two charities of that team’s choice.
· 5/8 Stage 1 - from 6-7a … Winton Woods Individual Time Trial
· 5/9 Stage 2 - from 8-12 Dirty Dozen Indian Hill Race two halves (coffee & Tela)
· 5/11 Stage 3 - from 6-7a Sharon Woods Loop Sharon Sprint & Sharon Woods Hill
· 5/13 Stage 4 - from 6-7a …Plainfield Loop … Benson Hill & Section Sprint
· 5/15 Stage 5 - from 6-7a Spooky Hallow Double – Double … 2 hills and 2 sprints
· 5/23 Stage 10 - from 8a-12 … Dirty Dozen South with TELA
·WOFC Participant Party & Awards Chus Saturday 5/23
Points will be as usual with 5 participation points for weekday rides and 20 participation points for each weekend ride. There will be 7 hill races and 7 sprint races with a possible impromptu coast race ( just to make scoring more difficult for Clint ) . We will have 4 teams with as many folks as register divided up equally on the 4 teams.
WOFC Participant Party & Awards Chus house each team must declare their chosen charities.
Wyoming Ohio Cycling Foundation
Jim Clint and Scott
5/17/2017 Stage 4 Tire Repair at Half Day Café Bike Service Station